DELL Computer Support
CNSG is a registered Dell Partner. Our relationship with Dell gives our customers the combination of our valuable expertise coupled with Dells trusted hardware.
- Servers—Dell’s standards-based PowerEdge line of servers is designed to provide customers affordable performance, reliability, and scalability. Options include high performance rack and tower servers for enterprise customers and aggressively priced tower servers for small organizations and workgroups/remote locations.
- Storage—Dell/EMC and Dell’s PowerVault lines of storage products offer customers a comprehensive portfolio of cost-effective hardware and software products to store, serve and protect customer data. The portfolio includes external storage, tape backup products, network attached storage, fibre channel arrays, storage area networks, and rack solutions.
- Workstations—Dell Precision desktops and mobile workstations are intended for professional users who demand exceptional performance to run sophisticated applications, such as three-dimensional computer-aided design, digital content creation, geographic information systems, computer animation, software development and financial analysis.
- Notebook Computers—Dell offers four lines of notebook computer systems. The Latitude line is designed to address a wide range of business and organizational needs, including powerful performance, portability, and flexibility. Vostro notebooks are built with a focus on professional design, quality and value for small businesses. The Inspiron and XPS lines are targeted to customers who require high-performance computer systems.
- Desktop Computers—Dell customers can select from four lines of desktop computer systems. The OptiPlex line is designed for corporate and institutional customers who demand highly-reliable, stable, manageable and easily serviced systems within networked environments. The Vostro line is designed exclusively for the unique needs of small businesses. The Inspiron and XPS lines are designed for home users requiring fast technology turns and high-performance computing.
- Networking Products—Dell’s PowerConnect switches connect computers and servers in small- to medium-sized networks. PowerConnect products offer customers enterprise-class features and reliability at a low cost.
Dell products are widely used and trusted throughout many businesses and homes worldwide. CNSG works with DELL each day to ensure our clients have the right IT solutions to meet the needs of their business.
I highly recommend spending a little time with Teresa and letting her become a very valuable business resource and IT solution provider.”